Sep 1, 2009

Origins

Before I knew of Sephora, which is like a candy store to me, I only use Origins because they claim to be all natural and I didn't trust drugstore brand. Honestly, I just didn't know much of other brands and I was afraid of trying new brands lest it will cause massive breakouts on my face. So I stucked to what I knew.

I have tried many of the Origins products and most of them are just okay. They didn't cause me to breakout but they didn't give me a miracle either. I guess I am asking too much. So here are a list of the products I have used. I'm just gonna do a quick yay or nay.

Have a nice day



It is very gentle and moisturizing without being too greasy.

Youthtopia



It is too rich for me as a day cream. I gave it to my mother and she loved it.

A perfect world



Again, it is very gentle and it has a very pleasant smell to it too. It is moisturizing without being too greasy but it doesn't have SPF.

High Potency Night-a-Min



This is my favorite product from Origins. It has a wonderful citrus smell, which I love. It is rich and nourishes your skin while you sleep, leaving your skin so soft and supple when you wake up the next morning. It's a must try.

Eye doctor



While I have used many jars of this, I didn't see much difference. It moisturizes without being too greasy but it didn't reduce any of my undereye dark circle. I don't have crow's feet so I can't say if it works or not.

A perfect world for eyes



Like most eye creams I have used, they claim to do a lot of stuff but all they really do is just moisturize. This one is not greasy though.

No puffery



I don't know why I bought. I don't really have puffy eyes so I can't say if it really works or not.

A perfect world



Hmm... I don't remember much of this product. I guess that says a lot. It wasn't bad and it wasn't amazing.

Never a dull moment



I like the smell of this scrub. It's very gentle and leaves my skin smooth after use but the smoothness doesn't last long though. I never even finish my first jar.

Modern Friction



This scrub is more heavy duty than the Never a dull moment so it make my skin feel kinda raw when scrubbing but my skin feels very smooth after use.

Clear Improvement



This is one of my favorite products from Origins. It really sucked out all the oil and dirt from my pores. When the mask dries on your skin, it can get a little tight but after you wash it off, your skin will feel like baby's bottom. I have used two tubes and still using. One tube lasts a long time because you don't need much.

Anyways I think this is it. The post is starting to get way too long.

No comments: